- 453.59 g pizza dough
- 14.79 ml extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 473.18 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 226.79 g chopped pineapple
- 59.14 ml chopped onion
- 4 slice prosciutto, torn
- 354.88 ml frisee, torn
Directions See How It's Made
- Stretch dough to fit a lightly oiled baking sheet; brush with EVOO and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Scatter mozzarella, pineapple, onion and prosciutto evenly over dough.
- Bake at 500 degrees on bottom rack until crust is crisp and cooked through, about 15 minutes. Top with frisee and cut into squares. Serves 4.