Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe was in the Rachael Ray Magazine, March 2012 issue.
- 453.59 g pizza dough
- 14.79 ml extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 473.18 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 226.79 g chopped pineapple
- 59.14 ml chopped onion
- 4 slice prosciutto, torn
- 354.88 ml frisee, torn
- Stretch dough to fit a lightly oiled baking sheet; brush with EVOO and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Scatter mozzarella, pineapple, onion and prosciutto evenly over dough.
- Bake at 500 degrees on bottom rack until crust is crisp and cooked through, about 15 minutes. Top with frisee and cut into squares. Serves 4.
I used fresh pineapple, and pancetta instead of prosciutto. Also, there was no frisee at the store, so I used arugula. This turned out to be delicious! Thanks for sharing! Made for Photo Tag!
With the exception of using lemon pepper instead of the usual S&P, I followed your recipe right on down & we had a delightfully satisfying pizza! I often start with a four-cheese pizza & go from there, but you recipe is like starting from scratch, & that's very much worth doing! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in Please Review My Recipe]