Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a little pasta dish I thought of while training for a half-marathon. It's simple yet filling.
- 2 ounces whole wheat spaghetti
- 2 ounces deli-style sliced ham
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple chunk (I use one of those individual size serving cups)
- 1 piece Laughing Cow light swiss cheese (wedge)
- Cook spaghetti in a saucepan according to directions on the package.
- Once the spaghetti is fully cooked, drain the water and add all the remaining ingredients to the saucepan.
- Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly until cheese is melted.
- Remove from pan and serve.