This is a little pasta dish I thought of while training for a half-marathon. It's simple yet filling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook spaghetti in a saucepan according to directions on the package.
- 2Once the spaghetti is fully cooked, drain the water and add all the remaining ingredients to the saucepan.
- 3Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly until cheese is melted.
- 4Remove from pan and serve.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aloha Pasta for One
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.4
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 29.4 mg
- Sodium 865.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 21.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Laughing Cow light swiss cheese