Prep 25 mins
Cook 50 mins
Layer tropical pineapple, coconut and macadamia nuts to create a delightfully easy bar.
Make and share this Aloha Paradise Bars (Cookie Mix) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) packagebetty crocker sugar cookie mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 cups white vanilla baking chips
- 1 cup dried pineapple, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Spray bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter and egg until soft dough forms.
- Press dough in bottom of pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with baking chips, pineapple, coconut and nuts.
- Drizzle evenly with sweetened condensed milk.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes longer or until light golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows.
- Store covered in refrigerator.