1 hr 15 mins
Layer tropical pineapple, coconut and macadamia nuts to create a delightfully easy bar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F
- 2Spray bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- 3In large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter and egg until soft dough forms.
- 4Press dough in bottom of pan.
- 5Bake 15 minutes.
- 6Sprinkle with baking chips, pineapple, coconut and nuts.
- 7Drizzle evenly with sweetened condensed milk.
- 8Bake 30 to 35 minutes longer or until light golden brown.
- 9Cool completely.
- 10For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows.
- 11Store covered in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aloha Paradise Bars (Cookie Mix)
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.4
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 17.7 mg
- Sodium 48.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar cookie mix