Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
adapted from keyingredient.com. Making for my Superbowl party!
Make and share this Aloha Ham Sandwiches in the Oven recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and mix in mustard, Worcestershire sauce, onion and poppy seed. Bring to a low boil and gently simmer for several minutes, until onions soften.
- In a greased 9x13 pan, place bottom half of rolls and spread 1/3 of the onion mixture over the bottom of the rolls, followed by the ham and cheese.
- Replace the tops of the rolls and spread the remaining onion mixture over top.
- Cover pan in foil and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove foil and cut sandwiches apart into 12 servings.