Napoleon Dynamite's Note:
adapted from keyingredient.com. Making for my Superbowl party!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and mix in mustard, Worcestershire sauce, onion and poppy seed. Bring to a low boil and gently simmer for several minutes, until onions soften.
- 3In a greased 9x13 pan, place bottom half of rolls and spread 1/3 of the onion mixture over the bottom of the rolls, followed by the ham and cheese.
- 4Replace the tops of the rolls and spread the remaining onion mixture over top.
- 5Cover pan in foil and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- 6Remove foil and cut sandwiches apart into 12 servings.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aloha Ham Sandwiches in the Oven
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 969.4
- Calories from Fat 507
- Total Fat 56.3 g
- Saturated Fat 31.0 g
- Cholesterol 173.8 mg
- Sodium 2054.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 45.2 g