Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
adapted from keyingredient.com. Making for my Superbowl party!
Make and share this Aloha Ham Sandwiches in the Oven recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and mix in mustard, Worcestershire sauce, onion and poppy seed. Bring to a low boil and gently simmer for several minutes, until onions soften.
- In a greased 9x13 pan, place bottom half of rolls and spread 1/3 of the onion mixture over the bottom of the rolls, followed by the ham and cheese.
- Replace the tops of the rolls and spread the remaining onion mixture over top.
- Cover pan in foil and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove foil and cut sandwiches apart into 12 servings.