- 1 orange
- 3 firm ripe mangoes
- 3 bananas
- 8 ounces pineapple chunks (or one small pineapple)
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened coconut, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup dates, pieces
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel, section, and dice orange.
- Peel, pit, and slice mangoes.
- Peel bananas and slice into 1/4" rounds.
- Drain pineapple, saving the juice.
- Put all the fruit in a large bowl.
- Add coconut, walnuts, and date pieces.
- With a fork, whip honey, lemon juice, and 1/4 cup pineapple juice together in a bowl and drizzle over fruit.