This came from Parents magazine. I have not tried this, just posting for easy finding.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk pineapple with its juice and honey in a bowl until combined.
- 2Season chicken cubes with salt and pepper and place in a plastic bag covered with 2/3 of the pineapple sauce.
- 3Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- 4Place chicken on baking pan lined with foil and broil on middle rack for 6-8 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- 5For dipping sauce: While chicken is broiling, put the remaining sauce in a saucepan and cook over medium heat for 1 minute or until thickened.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aloha Chicken With Pineapple Dip
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.9
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 138.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 21.0 g
- Protein 25.3 g