Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 mins
This came from Parents magazine. I have not tried this, just posting for easy finding.
- 4 ounces crushed pineapple in juice
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons honey
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Whisk pineapple with its juice and honey in a bowl until combined.
- Season chicken cubes with salt and pepper and place in a plastic bag covered with 2/3 of the pineapple sauce.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Place chicken on baking pan lined with foil and broil on middle rack for 6-8 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- For dipping sauce: While chicken is broiling, put the remaining sauce in a saucepan and cook over medium heat for 1 minute or until thickened.