1/5 Photos of Aloha Chicken Wings
Sue Lau's Note:
Baked chicken wing appetizers with a fruity pineapple-orange based sauce. Very good! Great for parties and sports get-togethers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut wings into sections and discard tips or save for another use.
- 2Place wings in a large resealable plastic ziplock bag.
- 3Stir together preserves, sherry, orange juice concentrate, soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, garlic, and ginger, until thoroughly combined.
- 4Pour mixture over wings in bag and seal.
- 5Work marinade over all parts of chicken wings and allow wings to marinate, refrigerated, for 6 hours or overnight.
- 6Place wings on a foil-covered baking pan and pour 1 cup of the marinade over the wings; discard the rest of the marinade.
- 7Bake wings at 350F for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aloha Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (2255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.6
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 87.3 mg
- Sodium 765.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 26.5 g
- Protein 22.5 g