Prep 20 mins
Cook 55 mins
try these at your next summer cook out
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 14 ounces pineapple chunks, juice reserved
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon whole ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- hot pepper sauce
- place butter in a jelly roll pan; heat in a 400* oven until melted.
- stir ketchup and garlic together; brush over wings.
- Coat with bread crumbs; arrange in jelly roll pan, turning to coat both sides wtih melted butter.
- Bake at 4008 for 30 minutes.
- while baking, drain pineapple juice, place pineapple chunks to the side and reserve juice.
- add enough water to juice to equal 3/4 cup liquid; pour into a small mixing bowl.
- whisk in remaining ingredients, pour over wings.
- continue baking until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a fork.about 20-30 additional minutes.
- place pineapple around wings.baking until heated through.