Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
An infinately better recipe is Hawaiian Chicken #116908. I made this for the first time last night and yuck! We didn't care for it at all, but it may have just been the generic shake & bake. Would delete this one if could.
- 2 cups white minute rice, uncooked
- 2 (8 ounce) cans pineapple chunks in juice, undrained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth (or bullion)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup Shake-n-Bake, original chicken coating mix
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips (or tenders)
- Preheat oven to 400*. Mix rice, pineapple with juice, broth and green peppers in 13x9" baking pan.
- Measure 1/2 C coating mix and place in plastic bag; coat chicken as directed on package. Place chicken on rice mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.