1 hr 20 mins
This tasty sandwich is like a luau on a bun!
My Private Note
Aloha C ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken breasts into a plastic zipper bag with soy sauce, seal the bag, and marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes. While chicken is marinating, place the bacon in a large, deep skillet, and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on a paper towel-lined plate, and set aside. Spread cut sides of hamburger buns with butter.
- 2Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- 3Remove the chicken from the soy sauce, and discard the excess soy sauce. Place the chicken breast onto the preheated grill, and grill until chicken shows good grill marks, is no longer pink inside, and the juices run clear, 4 to 5 minutes per side. When chicken is almost done, brush each piece generously on both sides with teriyaki sauce to finish grilling. Place a slice of Swiss cheese on each chicken breast, and cover with a lid to help the cheese melt onto the chicken.
- 4While chicken is grilling, spread the buns open on the grill and cook until toasted and showing grill lines, about 2 minutes. Set the bun aside.
- 5To assemble, spread the grilled sides of each bun with mayonnaise, and top each bottom bun with a cooked chicken breast, 1 1/2 slices of bacon, a slice of pineapple, a lettuce leave, a slice of tomato, and the top bun.
- 6COOK'S NOTE:.
- 7If you don't want to grill, loosely roll up marinated chicken breast with teriyaki sauce in foil, and bake at 400°F for 20 minutes. Then open foil, and melt cheese on top.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aloha Chicken Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (488 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 665.4
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 128.5 mg
- Sodium 4046.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 26.7 g
- Protein 45.3 g