Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
- 1 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts, toasted
- 8 1⁄2 ounces pineapple, crushed, drained
- 1 medium kiwi, peeled, sliced
- Combine crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350° F, 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and milk, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in nuts; pour over crust.
- Bake at 350° F, 45 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Before serving, top with fruit.
It came out deliciouse Although I had to bake it for a little longer than 45 minute - but maybe just my owen. Anyway it is great recipe. I love this cheesecake!