Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A tropical yeast bread, great for toasting.
- 1 cup milk, plus
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄3 cup macadamia nuts, toasted and chopped
- 1⁄3 cup candied pineapple, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup coconut flakes, toasted
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- Add ingredients according to manufacturers directions, adding candied pineapple, nuts and coconut with flour.
- Basic/white bread cycle. Light color setting.
- Remove from pan when done and cool on wire rack before slicing.
- NOTE: To toast coconut, spread in thin layer in shallow baking pan. Bake at 350F for 5-10 minutes or until light brown, stirring frequently.