Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs 15 mins
Got this recipe online years ago, but unfortunately can't remember where. This makes a 2 pound loaf. Bake time is based on my machines Sweet bread, medium crust cycle.
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, drained and juice reserved
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple juice, that was reserved from the can
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 4 cups bread flour
- 2⁄3 cup shredded coconut, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup pecan halves
- 1 tablespoon powdered milk
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar, packed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 3⁄4 teaspoons yeast
- Measure carefully, placing all ingredients in bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Select Sweet or Basic/White cycle. Use light or medium crust color. DO NOT USE DELAY CYCLE!
- Remove baked bread from pan and cool on wire rack.