Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
A tropical treat! An easy quick bread for any occasion.
Make and share this Aloha ! Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda, sugar, and cinnamon.
- In another bowl, combine remaining ingredients together, add to flour mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Spoon batter into 2 greased and floured 8-1/2 x 4-1/2 x 3-inch loaf pans.
- Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Remove from pans and let cool on wire racks.
I made this the other night for Lorac's cook-a-thon. I subbed sliced almonds for the macadamia nuts since that was what I had on hand. I used foil pans and sprayed them with with baking spray and had no problem with it sticking. I think it was even better the second day. Nice flavors.
Great bread, but I also had difficultly getting it out of the pan. I would love to make this again but could use a reviewer that finds a way to get the bread out without loosing any of the bottom or sides.
This is an easy recipe to follow. While growing up, I made an Aloha Carrot Bread, which is excellent. Adding carrots and raisins would be great and simple to do. My only problem was removing the loaf of bread from the pan, even after it had cooled. Avoid using a glass pan if possible.