Recipe by MizzNezz
This soup is so good, they will think it took much longer. Sprinkle a little cheddar on top to make it even better.
Top Review by Terrilynn
Made this tonight for dinner and it was very good, family all liked it. I did not use any onion as family doesn't care for it, also used a box of 4 cheese scalloped potatoes which was all I had. Used a bag of frozen vegetables for soup and added some ex-wide broad noodles and let them cook right in the soup plus 1 cup of half & half in addition to the milk as it was getting a little too thick after adding the noodles. Easy, quick and delicious. It's a keeper.
- 1 (5 1/4 ounce) packagebetty crocker au gratin potatoes
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup cut-up cooked chicken (I use canned)
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 3 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables