Recipe by Me'Shell
I wanted spaghetti one evening and I don't care for noodles. So I used spaghetti squash in place of the noodles.
- 1 small spaghetti squash
- 1 (5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons red onions, diced
- 1⁄3 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄4 cup fat free pasta sauce
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut spaghetti squash in half length wise. Scoop out seeds and disgard. Place in 2 quart dish cut side down. Pour small amount of water in bottom of dish. Cover the whole dish with plastic wrap. Microwave on high for 6-10 minutes. Take out of microwave and remove the "spaghetti noodles" from the squash by using a fork and scraping the inside of the vegetable.Put in serving bowl.
- Brown turkey burger in small skillet with red onion.
- Drain mushrooms and add to burger.
- Pour spaghetti sauce on top of burger mixture and stir together.Cook until the mixture is hot.
- Dump meat sauce on top of spaghetti squash.
- Top with cheddar cheese.