Very flavourful! The only salt in this recipe comes from the steak spice.
Make and share this (Almost) Salt-Free Seasoning recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons steak spice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons mustard powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram (or oregano)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dill seed
- 3⁄4 teaspoon coriander seed
- 3⁄4 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- Combine all the spices together and grind them until fine.
- Pour into a dry frying pan (no oil), and toast, over medium heat, about 5 minutes. Stir constantly but slowly (careful not to burn).
- Cool completely before storing in an airtight container.