Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 40 mins
From Tyndall, SD, Good Samaritan cookbook. Good recipe for potlucks.
Make and share this Almost Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Peel and slice potatoes and place in greased 9x13 pan.
- Brown and drain ground beef.
- Stir together nacho cheese soup and milk and heat.
- Stir tomato soup, onion, sugar and oregano together.
- Spread ground beef over potatoes.
- Pour heated nacho cheese soup mixture over beef.
- Pour tomato soup mixture over cheese soup mixture.
- Arrange pepperoni over tomato soup mixture.
- Cover and bake at 375 for 1 and 1/2 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Return to oven and bake uncovered 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before serving.