Prep 40 mins
Cook 1 hr 40 mins
From Tyndall, SD, Good Samaritan cookbook. Good recipe for potlucks.
- 7 cups potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) nacho cheese soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (10 ounce) tomato soup
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 4 ounces pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Peel and slice potatoes and place in greased 9x13 pan.
- Brown and drain ground beef.
- Stir together nacho cheese soup and milk and heat.
- Stir tomato soup, onion, sugar and oregano together.
- Spread ground beef over potatoes.
- Pour heated nacho cheese soup mixture over beef.
- Pour tomato soup mixture over cheese soup mixture.
- Arrange pepperoni over tomato soup mixture.
- Cover and bake at 375 for 1 and 1/2 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Return to oven and bake uncovered 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before serving.