Prep 24 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Plan ahead this sauce must be prepared and chilled 24 hours in advance, don't make the mistake of adding in more than 1 teaspoon of garlic as it will overpower the sauce!
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise (not salad dressing!)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup mild chili sauce (such as Heinz chili sauce)
- 1 tablespoon well-drained bottled prepared horseradish (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice (to taste)
- Mix all ingredients in a glass bowl (adjusting to taste).
- Cover and chill for 24 hours before serving.
Not sure why you would recommend to only use Heinz Chili Sauce? There are many better chili sauces out there. If I ever make this again, I will use a better chili sauce.
I'll take a stab at a review here. Stop calling this crap "Outback" it is no where near right. I am a Kitchen Manager at Outback Steakhouse, and none of the recipes i have seen on this site are close.