"It's just like what you buy in the store only minus all the preservatives.It's excellent with tuna or noodle salads. It's hard to find a good recipe I hope this helps others."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 organic eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon crushed garlic or 1/4-1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups olive oil (if you prefer) or 1 1/2 cups canola oil (if you prefer)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unbleached flour or 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon prepared organic mustard
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons organic vinegar
- 1Using a blender. Blend eggs, salt, sugar, and 1 T lemon juice.
- 2SLOWLY pour in 1 cup of the oil either a few drops at a time then mix thoroughly or in a steady stream being sure that you are blending the whole time.
- 3Add remaining 1/2 cup of oil in a steady stream until mixed thoroughly.
- 4Then add remaining 2T of lemon juice.
- 5Mix the flour, mustard, boiling water and vinegar until smooth.
- 6Pour into a small pan and cook until paste like but not too thick. It shouldn't be clumpy if it is it's ok better luck next time.
- 7Slowly add the hot mixture to the mayo and blend well.
- 8Pour into a container preferably glass (lasts longer and easier to clean) Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almost Organic Miracle Whip
Serving Size: 1 (665 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.2
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 92.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g