Recipe by LiloBrat05
"It's just like what you buy in the store only minus all the preservatives.It's excellent with tuna or noodle salads. It's hard to find a good recipe I hope this helps others."
- 2 organic eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon crushed garlic or 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups olive oil (if you prefer) or 1 1⁄2 cups canola oil (if you prefer)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons unbleached flour or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon prepared organic mustard
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons organic vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a blender. Blend eggs, salt, sugar, and 1 T lemon juice.
- SLOWLY pour in 1 cup of the oil either a few drops at a time then mix thoroughly or in a steady stream being sure that you are blending the whole time.
- Add remaining 1/2 cup of oil in a steady stream until mixed thoroughly.
- Then add remaining 2T of lemon juice.
- Mix the flour, mustard, boiling water and vinegar until smooth.
- Pour into a small pan and cook until paste like but not too thick. It shouldn't be clumpy if it is it's ok better luck next time.
- Slowly add the hot mixture to the mayo and blend well.
- Pour into a container preferably glass (lasts longer and easier to clean) Store in refrigerator.