- 2 lbs small red potatoes
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a rimmed cookie sheet with tin foil; generously spray with veggie cooking spray,.
- Scrub potatoes and cut each in half; place on cookie sheet skin side up; spray well with veggie spray.
- Sprinkle with salt, if using, pepper, and Italian seasoning; drop one drop of Tabasco sauce on each half potato, spray again with veggie spray ; turn potatoes over so the cut side is up and repeat.
- Place on middle oven rack and roast for 30 minutes; remove from oven and turn potatoes over so the cut side is down; return to oven and roast a further 15 minutes until the cut side is nice and brown and the potatoes are cooked through.