Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
My mom's Carrot Raisin Salad recipe. The only difference is that Chick-Fli-A uses sugar and lemon juice, and my mom doesn't. From a blog on Chick-Fil-A recipes. http://easybreezyrecipes.com/more-chick-fil-as-favorite-recipes.html
- 4 cups carrots (grated)
- 2 1⁄2 cups canned pineapple
- 1 cup raisins (not packed)
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Chill all ingredients except sugar for 30 minutes mix suger into pineapple. add mayo. add lemon juice.
- Add raisins to carrots. Add dressing mixture to carrots and raisins.
- Chill for 12 more minutes.
- Drain some of the juice off the pineapple.
- When chicken is cold, build each salad by first arranging about 4 cups of iceberg lettuce in the bottom of a large salad bowl or on a plate. Place salad on lettuce and serve.