Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
The title says it all!!!! IT Is SOOOOOOO good!!! If you make 'um just perfect they taste amazing!!!
- 2 tortillas
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 16 pieces pepperoni
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon basil or 1 tablespoon parsley, doesn't matter
- Heat frying pan to 350.
- Cut tortillas in half.
- One one side of tortilla spread sauce and put on pepperoni (about 8 on each).
- sprinkle on 1/2 cup mozzerella on each tortilla.
- 1/4 of parmeasian on each.
- and a few sprinkles of basil.
- flip empty side of tortilla on to the full one.
- put about a tablespoon of butter in pan and place tortilla in pan.
- after first side gets brown flip over to other side.
- when its all done sprinkle a little more chees on and some basil and let it melt (you may have to heat it up if it dosen't melt right away).
- SERVE and feel like your in heaven.
Excellent! Instead of cutting the tortillas in half, I just layered the ingredients on one side and folded the other side over to cover. The quantities of ingredients listed are a bit off (1 cup of sauce is enough for about a dozen quesadillas, or more, as I used about 1 Tbsp for one!) Anyway, I just used everything to taste, using hot peppers instead of pepperoni, with a bit of basil *and* parsley, since I had both on hand, fresh. This is a great, easily customized recipe. Thanks for sharing!
Ally-Kat what a good recipe to do what ever you want with. This was great for a quick dinner after shopping Black Friday. I had some leftover sauce I needed to use so I put it in place of store bought. I also added black olives, onions, garlic, red and green peppers. YUMMY! I will make again! Mad for My 3 Chefs '08.