Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This actually does taste just like a Wendy's frosty...we make this quite a lot especially in the summer season, but don't wait for summer to try it...it is great all year long. (note; add Smarties or Oreo cookies, chop cookies before adding to mixture, for some extra fun)
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk
- 1⁄4 cup Nestles Quik (formerly Nestle Quick)
- 1 teaspoon powdered egg whites
- In a blender, blend all ingredients together until well mixed (you may have to manipulate the contents to make sure all of it gets blended well).
- The mixture should be very thick.