This recipe was altered from a place called cookie madness,from someone named Anna.Thanks Anna if you see this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, beat together sugar, canola oil, egg, egg white and prune puree. By hand stir in flour mixture followed by oats, pecans and raisins.
- 3Drop by 1/4 cup measuring cup or large ice cream scoop on a baking sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- 4Dampen back of a spoon or measuring cup and flatten to about ½ inch (cookie do not spread much during baking. Bake 8 minutes for chewy cookies or 10 minutes for dry.
- 5Bake 8 or 9 minutes or until cookie has set. Let cookies cool completely….they will be soft.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almost Like Quaker Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.1
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 289.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: