1/6 Photos of Almost Like Papa John's Pizza Dough
Shirl (J) 831's Note:
I found this via the net and am posting it in response to a request for it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine 1 cup flour, sugar, undissolved yeast, and salt; blend well.
- 2Gradually add water and oil to mixture. Blend at low speed until moistened, then beat for 2 minutes at medium speed. By hand, add 1 1/2 to 2 cupa flour until dough pulls away from sides of bowl.
- 3On floured surface, knead in 1/4 to 1/2 cup flour until dough is smooth and elastic. Cover loosely with plastic and let rest in a warm place for about 15 minutes.
- 4Press out dough onto (2) 12-inch pizza pans. Prick randomly with a fork. Let rest again in a warm place for 10-15 minutes.
- 5Brush crusts lightly with oil then prebake them in a 450 degree oven for 5 minutes.
- 6Top as desired, then bake again in 450 degree oven for 4-5 minutes, or until desired doneness.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almost Like Papa John's Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (613 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1504.7
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 30.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1180.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 267.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.8 g
- Sugars 25.9 g
- Protein 35.9 g