Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love montreal steak seasoning on almost anything.
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground coriander seed
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground coriander seed
- 2 tablespoons coarse salt (kosher or sea)
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes (or cayenne pepper)
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (or cayenne pepper)
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper (coarse)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (coarse)
- Mix all & store in a glass container.
This montreal steak seasoning was fantastic! When I went to get my montreal seasoning from the cabinet I found that I was about out, so I went searching and found this recipe. So glad I did. It was truly wonderful. Will be using this seasoning from now on. Thanks for posting this recipe.