Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found a recipe on cdkithen.com and adapted it to meet my tastes and this is the end result. My family no longer uses bottled italian dressing anymore.
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano (dried)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar (use whatever kind you like, I use either white or cider)
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- Combine all of the ingrediants and mix well.
- Allow flavors to combine for several hours.
Made this for Spring PAC 2011. I made as directed only cutting in down for two of us. Next time I might add some more seasonings like some basil...italian seasonings. It was a little bland for us but still overall very good.