1/1 Photo of Almost Kfc Coleslaw
When my dad was living, he loved KFC coleslaw and he swore that this was just like it or better. Never had it side by side to taste test it but this is a very good version of it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put cabbage, carrots and bell pepper through food processor. Or you can grate with a hand grater.
- 2Grate onion to ensure you have exactly 1/4 c onion. Any more onion and it will ruin the whole batch.
- 3Place in a large bowl.
- 4In a medium bowl, mix together miracle whip, salt, pepper, celery seed, sugar and enough milk to make mixture creamy.
- 5Pour over cabbage mixture.
- 6Best if put in fridge to allow the ingredients to mix together.
- 7NOTE: real mayo don't work as well with this recipe.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almost Kfc Coleslaw
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 48.8
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 26.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 1.5 g