These sound delicious! They're from a book called From Storebought to Homemade by Emyl Jenkins.
Make and share this Almost Instant Tomato Basil Crescents recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (3 ounce) jar pesto sauce (with olive oil base)
- 1 (5 ounce) jar sun-dried tomato tapenade
- Unroll the triangles of dough and, onto each one, spread 1 scant teaspoon of pesto sauce and one heaping teaspoon of sun-dried tomato tapenade. Re-roll the crescents and place them on a baking sheet. (For appetizer sized crescents, cut the rolls in half--this will make lovely knot-shaped rolls).
- Bake in the oven according to package directions.