This is quite a quick sauce, the longest part is slicing the mushrooms. Good when you want something quick but not from a jar or a can.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking liquid; return pasta to pot.
- 2Meanwhile, in large skillet heat oil until hot. Add mushrooms, green onions and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until mushrooms are tender, 5 to 6 minutes.
- 3Stir in tomato, basil and salt; cook until tomato is just warm, about 1 minute.
- 4To pasta in pot stir in ricotta cheese and enough cooking liquid to make a creamy sauce.
- 5Add mushroom mixture; toss. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese and ground black pepper, if desired.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almost Instant Mushroom Sauce With Fettuccine
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.3
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 47.8 mg
- Sodium 603.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 12.3 g