Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is such a delicious combination of flavors--vanilla and lemon--YUM!!! And so easy, too! Serve with a drizzle of Lemon Verbena and Herbal Simple Syrups for Lemonade Etc!, or a splash of Limoncello. Would be very attractive served in hollowed-out lemons. Recipe uses 2 medium lemons. From "Luscious Lemon Desserts".
- 1 pint best-quality vanilla ice cream, softened
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely grated lemon zest (or 2 tablespoons finely minced fresh lemon verbena leaves)
- Stir all of the ingredients together in a medium bowl until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a covered freezer container and freeze until firm.
- Serve in hollowed-out lemons, if desired, with a drizzle of Herbal Syrup recipe #171999, fresh berries, or a splash of Limoncello.