Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
these are so easy and fast to make. Good for weekdays when your busy. If you have leftover chicken use that, it works great.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning, Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix # 38756
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into slices
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into slices
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- shredded cheese
- 4 large tortillas
- Spray large fry pan with vegetable cooking spray.
- Cook the chicken strips over medium heat until browned (about 1 to 2 minutes).
- Add tomatoes, taco seasoning and cut-up bell peppers.
- Toss over medium heat until ingredients are well-mixed and vegetables are tender.
- In a separate pan, heat black beans according to directions on can.
- Serve by layering beans, then chicken mixture, then shredded cheese onto warmed tortillas.