1/1 Photo of Almost Instant and Always Fabulous Grilled Cheese!
This recipe is so simple that I hesitated to post it, but it has given me so much joy that I decided to share it anyway. The recipe makes a diner-style grilled cheese in less than three steps, and, better yet, it involves no frying pans and no griddles. How? You use your George Foreman grill! I am almost ashamed to admit that I make this recipe at least twice a week. Sad, I know… :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat indoor grill. Meanwhile, butter the two slices of bread as if you were buttering toast.
- 2Put bread slices buttered side out, and, between them, sandwich the cheese.
- 3When the grill is hot, plop the sandwich on the grill.
- 4Your sandwich is done when it is golden and puffy, just like a diner grilled cheese! Perfect!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almost Instant and Always Fabulous Grilled Cheese!
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.3
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 13.6 mg
- Sodium 545.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 8.0 g