This is a super cake, its both easy and fast to make. Great for large get- togethers!
Make and share this Almost Heaven recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix or 1 small regular instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- Mix the cake according to the package directions. Bake cake in a 9 X 13 inch pan. While hot poke with skewer or chopstick and pour pineapple with the juice over the cake.
- Mix the pudding, milk and cream cheese, beatnig until smooth. Spread over pineapple layer. Spread whipped topping over top. Sprinkle with the nuts.