Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This biscuit mix makes wonderful biscuits and is also high fiber and Omega 3 oils. I've tried several flour combinations for higher fiber and yet good texture and this is the best yet. I store it in the freezer since it has fats in it that are not stored at room temperature.
- In a very large bowl stir dry ingredients together.
- Cut butter and margarine in to dry ingredients until it is the consistency of coarse corn meal.
- If your bowl is not big enough, take out some of the mixed dry ingredients before cutting in the butter and maargarine. Then stir back in after dune cutting inches.
- Store in a bag in the freezer.
- Milk or water can be used to make biscuits.
- Add just enough to make a moist dough that is not too wet to knead.
- Knead a few strokes on a floured surface and roll 1/2 inch thick.
- Bake 15-18 minutes ar 425 deg F.