Recipe by Dreamer in Ontario
I can't remember where this recipe came from but it's good.
Top Review by Annacia
Mmmmm, great tasting soup :D. had to use white macaroni, white kidney beans and totally forgot the green beans. Even so it was yummy. I might use less pasta or more liquid today (I made it yesterday) today the macaroni had sucked up all of soup. I can't tell you how much I love the fact that this is so good with so little fat.
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1 tablespoon mrs dash original blend seasoning
- 16 ounces diced tomatoes
- 15 ounces kidney beans, rinsed
- 1 cup green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 lb whole wheat macaroni
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed chicken broth