Recipe by children from A to Z
I made this for church and everyone loved it. This is a light cake with amazing flavor. Try it you'll love it.
- 1 -18 1⁄4 ounce yellow cake mix
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, undrained
- 4 egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) carton reduced-fat whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, beat cake mix, oranges, egg whites and applesauce on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a 13x9x2in. baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30min.
- Cool on wire rack.
- In a bowl, combine pineapple and pudding mix.
- Fold in whipped topping just until blended.
- Spread over cake.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.