Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I wanted a creme recipe that was fast, easy and a bit healthier than the regular marshmallow creme. As that is always the goal whenever I cook anything!! :)
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup 33% less calorie light Karo syrup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon liquid stevia, ... (Nu Naturals, liquid, to taste)
- Have eggs at room temperature or use the powdered egg whites. Put into stand mixer and start blending at med/high speed. Once starting to froth, add the remainder of ingredients and mix until it forms the fluffy consistency desired. Serve immediately or can be made ahead of time and stored in fridge.
- If desire to make it vegan, substitute gelatin for the eggs.