Breakfast for one or double it. Tastes great with leftover ham. The green of the spinach is a nice contrast. Stir fry some red peppers and mushrooms to have on the side. Wholewheat toast Mmmm.
- Gradually mix the milk into the flour, whisk until smooth.
- add sour cream (cottage cheese), eggs, thyme, salt& pepper.
- Whisk until very well blended.
- Stir in the cheese and spinach.
- Heat skillet, spray with oil.
- Over medium heat pour in the egg mixture, allow to firm on the bottom, with a spatula disturb the eggs and flip so you continually get the uncooked egg on the bottom.
- Do not over cook the eggs.