Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Chicken enchiladas with a small amount of green sauce and a moderate amount of cheese.
- 10 whole wheat tortillas
- 14 1⁄2 ounces s&w diced tomatoes with green pepper and onion
- 2 1⁄4 ounces black olives, sliced
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, grated
- 4 chicken thighs, baked and diced
- olive oil
- green taco sauce (I used LaVictoria)
- Bake chicken and allow to cool prior to assembling.
- Heat oven to 375, bake.
- Oil the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Mix olives and tomatoes in a bowl, set aside.
- Grate cheese in another bowl, set aside.
- Open jar of taco sauce.
- Fill center line of tortilla with 2 spoons of chicken, 2 spoons of tomato-olive mix, a little cheese and two spoons of green sauce.
- fold ingredients around tortilla and place down in the pan.
- Fill all tortillas.
- Cover the top with remaining cheese and green sauce.
- Bake for 20-30 min until all enchiladas are heated through.
- Extra cheese or sauce may be desired when serving.