1/2 Photos of Almost French Pastry (Cracker Dessert)
MapleLeafLili Hill's Note:
This is a different kind of dessert. It's so simple, and very yummy. and few people will guess it incorporates soda crackers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 4 cups milk
- unsalted saltine crackers
- 4 cups Cool Whip Topping, thawed
Fresh Fruit mix
- 1Line an ungreased 9x13 pan with the unsalted soda crackers.
- 2Mix together the pudding mixes with the 4 cups of milk. (You don't need to wait for the pudding to 'set' before you use it).
- 3Spread 1/3 of the pudding on top of the crackers.
- 4Then top with 1/3 Cool Whip topping.
- 5Top with a layer of the crackers, then repeat the layering of pudding, and cool whip.
- 6Repeat the layering once more. (You should have 3 layers of each).
- 7Refrigerate at least 24 hours before serving.
- 8Serve with pie filling spooned over each slice or use the fresh-fruit mix:
- 9Fresh Fruit Mix: Place water, fruit, and sugar/cornstarch mixture into a sauce pan.
- 10Heat til thickened.
- 11Cool completely, and serve with your Almost French Pastry.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almost French Pastry (Cracker Dessert)
Serving Size: 1 (2007 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3475.8
- Calories from Fat 1930
- Total Fat 214.5 g
- Saturated Fat 133.6 g
- Cholesterol 794.2 mg
- Sodium 3526.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 357.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 284.4 g
- Protein 41.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: