1/1 Photo of Almost Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies (Gluten Free)
I concocted this on new year's eve and am posting it. Gotta join a gym this week!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and place racks in the upper and lower third of the oven.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix the peanut butter, sugar, egg and vanilla until well combined.
- 3Mix dry ingred in a bowl, add to peanut butter mixture.
- 4Chill the dough briefly if you have time. It is easier to shape than other doughs if not chilled, but I prefer to work with chilled dough.
- 5Spoon about 1.5 tablespoons of mixture about 1 inch apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Flatten each cookie slightly.
- 6Score the cookie tops with the tines of a fork in a crosshatch design.
- 7Bake until golden around edges, about 9-10 minutes, rotating the pans after about 4 or 5 minutes.
- 8Let cool on racks.
- 9I will add chocolate chips or chunks next time.
- 10These were a bit on the sweet side for me, but you might like them as is, or use 1-2 T less sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almost Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies (Gluten Free)
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.1
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 37.2 mg
- Sodium 167.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 7.8 g