Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I concocted this on new year's eve and am posting it. Gotta join a gym this week!
Make and share this Almost Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies (Gluten Free) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup creamy unsalted peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup plus 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons brown rice flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and place racks in the upper and lower third of the oven.
- In a medium bowl, mix the peanut butter, sugar, egg and vanilla until well combined.
- Mix dry ingred in a bowl, add to peanut butter mixture.
- Chill the dough briefly if you have time. It is easier to shape than other doughs if not chilled, but I prefer to work with chilled dough.
- Spoon about 1.5 tablespoons of mixture about 1 inch apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Flatten each cookie slightly.
- Score the cookie tops with the tines of a fork in a crosshatch design.
- Bake until golden around edges, about 9-10 minutes, rotating the pans after about 4 or 5 minutes.
- Let cool on racks.
- I will add chocolate chips or chunks next time.
- These were a bit on the sweet side for me, but you might like them as is, or use 1-2 T less sugar.