Recipe by ellie3763
from "madhuram's eggless cooking" - http://www.egglesscooking.com/2010/07/26/non-fat-fudge-brownies/
Top Review by rochonmethestel
Followed this recipe up until the last part and decided to make brownie bites with it. Used a dozen-size muffin pan and about 1/4 cup per cup used up all the batter. Baked for 18 minutes, let cool for 20 minutes. They came out great. Only suggestion I would have would be to add some vanilla or a pinch of cinnamon to cut the cocoa a little. Will definitely be using this recipe again. :-)
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped (may substitute other nuts as desired)
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly grease an 8x8-inch pan.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a large microwave-safe bowl. Melt in increments of 15-20 seconds, stirring after each increment. Be careful not to burn! Once the chocolate is smooth when stirred, allow to sit for a minute or two.
- Add yogurt and sugar to the melted chocolate and mix until combined.
- Sift flour, cocoa powder, and baking soda. Add this flour mixture and nuts to the chocolate mixture. Stir until just combined.
- Add the water and stir carefully until the batter comes together.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 20-30 minutes, until baked through. Allow the brownies to cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing.