1 hr 25 mins
Yummmmm! You would never guess that this rich delight is almost fat free! It is perfect for special occasions when you want to impress your guests.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly spray a 9 inch spring form pan with cooking spray and sprinkle graham cracker crumbs evenly over bottom.
- 3In a large bowl beat together the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and egg whites with an electric mixer on low speed, until blended.
- 4Pour filling into prepared pan and bake for 45 minutes, or until center puffs and is almost set.
- 5Remove from oven.
- 6In a medium mixing bowl combine sour cream, sugar and vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- 7Spread mixture over cheesecake and return to oven for 5 minutes or until topping sets.
- 8Chill before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almost Fat-Free Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.0
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.2 mg
- Sodium 469.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 26.9 g
- Protein 12.7 g