Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this from my brother in-law. He takes it to church a lot and everyone loves it. You wont believe how easy this is and how good it is. I use fat free everything and it tastes just like his, but of course that's up to you.
- 2 3⁄4 cups nonfat milk
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes banana pudding mix
- 2 (12 ounce) the large one fat-free cool whip
- 1 (5 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) box reduced-fat vanilla wafers
- 2 sliced bananas
- Mix milk and pudding together.
- Add Cool Whip and condensed milk; mix until smooth.
- Add vanilla wafers and bananas.
- Pour in two 2-quart serving bowls or a large rectangle cake pan.
- Chill for about 1-2 hours and serve.