Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is very close to the authenic eggs benedict with less bother. Quick and easy! Delicious! We like this for supper.
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 3 English muffins, split and toasted
- 12 strips cooked bacon
- 6 poached eggs (or fried)
- In saucepan, saute green pepper in 1 T butter.
- Add soup and milk.
- Cook and stir until hot.
- Spread remaining butter on muffin halves.
- Place 2 strips bacon and one egg on each muffin half.
- Spoon soup mixture over.