Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe on vegcooking.com and modified it. They are so moist and delish! I add 1 cup of raisins, can also use nuts or chocolate chips.
- Mix melted margarine, sugar and bananas together.
- Sift flour, baking soda and salt (if using) together.
- Add to banana mixture.
- Mix until well blended.
- Add cocoa, continue to mix.
- If mixture seems dry (due to whole wheat flour), add some of the water.
- Mix in additives. My favorite is raisins!
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- OAMC: let cool and freeze.