Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A easy substitute for a French Silk Pie (but without all of the guilt)
Make and share this Almost Chocolate French Silk Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Bake Pie shell according to package directions for an empty pie shell (cool).
- Mix pudding mix & skim milk (making sure to mix until smooth and without lumps).
- Add Chocolate Whipped topping to pudding.
- Pour into cooled pie shell.
- Refridgerate for 1 hour.
- Before serving, top with 1 cup of whipped topping.