- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) boxof jello sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container chocolate Cool Whip
- 1 cup of regular Cool Whip Topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake Pie shell according to package directions for an empty pie shell (cool).
- Mix pudding mix & skim milk (making sure to mix until smooth and without lumps).
- Add Chocolate Whipped topping to pudding.
- Pour into cooled pie shell.
- Refridgerate for 1 hour.
- Before serving, top with 1 cup of whipped topping.