Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a simple and tasty recipe that gives a hint of asian flavor!
- 3 tablespoons thai peanut satay sauce
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch wide strips
- 3⁄4 cup chow mein noodles, plus
- 2 tablespoons chow mein noodles
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Coat chicken with satay sauce.
- Place noodles in a food processer and process until smooth.
- Combine noodles, sesame seeds, flour and pepper in a large, sealable plastic bag.
- Add chicken to big, disgarding remaining sauce.
- Seal bag and shake to coat chicken.
- Place chicken on baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.