Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a simple and tasty recipe that gives a hint of asian flavor!
Make and share this Almost Chicken Tempura recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Coat chicken with satay sauce.
- Place noodles in a food processer and process until smooth.
- Combine noodles, sesame seeds, flour and pepper in a large, sealable plastic bag.
- Add chicken to big, disgarding remaining sauce.
- Seal bag and shake to coat chicken.
- Place chicken on baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.